The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000® running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. The previous edition set the stage in providing intrinsic value with the midsole, allowing this update to focus on the upper. Functional for those who require more room in their footwear, the width in this model is wider to provide a more accommodating fit.
The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sockliner.
Featuring a layer of GEL® technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM™ midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX® support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (over pronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- DUOMAX® technology helps reduce overpronation
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- ORTHOLITE™ insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Sustainable sockliner dye