Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with stitch-through construction and 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. The model is also 8 centimeters shorter. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets. Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders to resist moisture and pressure.
Article number: F84605
Features: Insulating, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
Environmental info: Produced without PFCs, Recycled, Traceable down
- A lighter version of the iconic Expedition Down Jacket that is suitable for milder winter climates.
- Lightly padded with high-quality, ethically produced down distributed in stitch-through channels.
- Outer fabric in hardwearing polyamide with PFC-free DWR.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding to resist moisture.
- Protective hood with signature yellow drawcord and leather tab adjustment.
- Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
90% goose down, 10% feather
Fill power: 700 CUIN
Fill weight: 415 g
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Back length: 78 cm
Weight: 1260 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 186 cm
Model wears size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)