We are celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with our special edition Kånken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Handles with Greenland family pattern.
- Leather logo.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
- Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Long textile shoulder straps.
- Front pocket with zipper.
- Two open side pockets.
- Metal buckles.
- Address tag in main compartment.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
- Outer material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gender: Unisex
- Concept: Outdoor
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Volume: 16 L
- Non Textile Parts of Animal Origin: Yes