The Super/DS™ is the first puffy to weave face, back, and baffles from a single fabric. Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying there's finally a jacket made without constricting glues or delicate stitches. (Read: more breathability/flexibility, less cold spots/down migration.) Before, if you were a climber at the Red River Gorge in the fall or warming up at the boulders before the sunrise, you would've had to sacrifice movement for warmth. Well, now you'll never have to.
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- 700-fill, RDS®-certified down insulation
- Fabric Body: Toray I-Tube
- Fabric Weight: 138 g/m2
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
- Insulation: RDS Certified Down