With performance rated down to -40F, the men’s 1964 Premium™ T is a modern, premium take on a classic winter-fighting boot. A waterproof construction combines with the versatile warmth of a removable felt liner. Thoughtful, premium features include an upper built of rich, supple full-grain waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole.
- UPPER: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 8 2/3 in.
- Heel Height: 4/5 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.