Made from waterproof full-grain leather, our Felton boot is cold-weather rated to -32˚C (or -25.6°F) and features waterproof bootie construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram® outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Adding cushioned insoles, soft sherpa lining, and our innovative UGGpure™ wool blend for all-day wearability, this rugged silhouette is equally ideal for mountain hikes and city streets.
WaterproofDesigned to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to -20ºCCold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
Sheepskin LiningVetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Padded collar
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool lining on tongue and collar, 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 6" shaft height
- Cold-Weather rated to -20°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow