Designed for rugged work and recreation conditions, the Bozeman Mid is rated to -72 F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. The Max-Wick, Rebound and Durafresh-packed footbed provides superior comfort and on a BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole.
Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Footbed features dual density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C
The highest standard of chemical and slip resistance.