FOSFO is a loose-fitting and domed coat that never goes unnoticed (especially if you choose it in one of its bright colours). Warm and comfortable, it will be your best ally for spending playful winters where the cold is not an obstacle to pleasure. And it makes you proud: made of 100% recycled fabrics, it helps to protect our planet and its natural playgrounds.
This collection has been proudly designed in Canada and fact in Asia.
- Front zip with double cursor, easy to handle
- Side pockets with zipper
- Detachable hood
- Soft, anti-static lining with a contrasting colour
- Micropolar inner cuffs
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Reflective Audvik logo
- Back length: 32" (81 cm)
Recycled fabric ♻ (100% Nylon ripstop)
- High performance recycled fabric from fishing nets abandoned in the ocean, waterproof and breathable at the same time
- Waterproofing 5,000 mm
- Breathability 5,000 mp
Insulated with 600 down (quality 80/20)
- Certified Responsible Down (RDS)
- Natural option that has a maximum thermal capacity
- Very compressible, ideal to bring in your suitcases
Heat index: -30° C
The model is 6'1 wearing a size M.