FOSFO has a loose and puffy appearance that will get you noticed (especially if you opt for one of its vibrant colours). Warm and comfortable, it’s your best bet for winter fun without the cold weather getting in your way. You will also wear it with pride, because it is made from 100% recycled materials, it will help protect our planet and its natural playgrounds.
This collection was proudly design in Canada and produced in Asia.
- One way front zip, easy to use
- Side zipped pockets
- Detachable hood
- Soft and antistatic lining
- Microfleece inner wrist
- Zipped inner chest pocket
- Reflective Audvik logo
- Back length: 26,5" (67 cm)
Recycled fabric ♻ (100% ripstop nylon)
- Breathable and waterproof high end recycled fabric made out of ghost fishing nets
- Waterproof 5 000 mm
- Breathable 5 000 mp
600 Fill Down (80/20 quality)
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Natural option that offer the maximum thermal capacity
- Packable down jacket
Heat index: -25°
Both models are wearing size S.