Expedition Pack Down Hoodie is a lightweight, flexible hooded down jacket for winter activities. Perfect as a reinforcement garment on top of or under a shell jacket, and easy to pack into a backpack – or its own pocket – when it isn’t being used. Padded with one layer of ethically produced down in stitch-through channels, with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
Features: Insulating, Lightweight, Packable, Packs into self
- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders.
- Adjustable hood with classic details.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
Fill power: 700 CUIN
Fill weight: 110 g
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 78 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: One-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)